RIMADYL K-9 COURAGE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The K-9 Courage Program provides $300 to owners of qualified retired military and police dogs (K-9s) to be used for any product or service at their veterinary clinic.
Limit one (1) K-9 Courage Card per household.
Limit up to five (5) dogs per household.
Membership in the K-9 Courage Program does not require purchase of RIMADYL (carprofen); however, when prescribed, K-9 Courage Program cards can be used to purchase RIMADYL from a veterinarian and those purchases do qualify for RIMADYL Rewards so long as the invoice meets the RIMADYL Rewards program requirements.
If K-9 Courage members are already active in RIMADYL Rewards, funds for the K-9 Courage Program will be issued on their existing RIMADYL Rewards card; if K-9 Courage members are not members or active members of RIMADYL Rewards, they will be automatically enrolled in RIMADYL Rewards, which will facilitate the processing of RIMADYL Rewards and allow pet owners to monitor and update their information. In order to be a member of the RIMADYL K-9 Courage Program, you must review and accept the terms of RIMADYL Rewards. See www.rimadyl.com for details.
Thirty (30) days before members’ yearly renewal dates, members will receive an email requesting their confirmation to participate in the K-9 Courage Program for another year. Members that opt in to the program for another year will receive $300 (366 days after their initial program approval date). Members that do not opt in to the program will be set to inactive status.
K-9 Courage Cards with 365+ days of inactivity will be set to inactive status and any funds will be forfeited. Account activity includes any of the following: a valid debit card swipe at a Veterinary hospital or clinic; submission of a proof-of-purchase (RIMADYL Rewards); cashed $10 check (RIMADYL Rewards); or an account load by the Rewards Team for any reason. Any activity on an active account will extend the funds expiration date by 365 days from that date.
Rewards Cards expire two (2) years from their issue date, regardless of status. If the related account is active: a new card is generated, the card balance is transferred, and it is mailed to member’s registered address along with an email notification. If the account has a zero balance at the time of expiration, a new card will be mailed only when points are added to the account, and/or if the participant is re-instated into the K-9 Courage Program for another year. If the status of the account is inactive, a new card will not be provided.
All K-9 Courage Program card purchases are final. Refunds to the card are not possible.
- To qualify for the K-9 Courage Program, members must officially own and care for a retired military or police dog. Dogs that continue active duty do not qualify for this program, but may request assistance from our partner organizations. Proof of ownership, prior service, and retirement status may be required depending on the type of service from which your K-9 retired.
- Membership in the K-9 Courage Program does not require exclusive membership and pet owners are free to request assistance through our partner organizations or elsewhere at will.
- Requests for membership must be submitted using the application on this site. Any incorrect or missing information may result in a rejected request.
TRACKING MY CARD BALANCE
- K-9 Courage Program members can monitor their account balance and activity by logging in to their account profile on www.rimadyl.com.
- When members K-9s no longer need assistance due to passing or sufficient assistance gained elsewhere, members should notify our partner organizations so that the RIMADYL K-9 Courage Program may extend the opportunity to other dogs in need.
This program can change at any time without notice. U.S. Residents Only.